Purchase Ledger Supervisor
- Enter all invoices/credits onto the invoice/credit register.
- Scan invoices to Depots/Departments for clearance.
- Enter clearance details onto the invoice/credit from the scanner.
- Enter & code invoices/credits authorised for payment onto the computer
- ready for payment.
- Reconcile Statements.
- Raise cheques where required.
- Pay Suppliers via BACS Weekly
- Query invoices with Suppliers.
- Liase with Suppliers regarding payment of invoices.
- Filing correspondence received
- Process and maintain a copy of all CIS certificate holders relating to the purchase ledger. Obtain UTR details and issue payment certificate where required by the 15 th of the next month following payment.
- Answer an overflow of calls from the switchboards and cover Reception in the receptionist’s absence.
Please send your CV and expected salary to:
H E Group Ltd
Job role based in Strood, Kent
Working hours: Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm – 1 hour lunch break