Whether you are just starting out in a new business venture, or just unsure on the best option for you, we are here to help. We have put together a guide on the advantages of buying or hiring machinery. Lucky for you, BuyADigger is part of H.E. Group, which also owns a Plant Hire company, so whichever option you decide to go with we have you covered.
Dependent on your situation, you will need construction machinery available straight away if you have a fleet and upcoming projects waiting, making hiring better for you, but if you are just starting out or need machinery for your own personal needs then potentially you would think about buying machinery, especially for anything long term. Both options have their advantages, with each being suitable for different situations but it’s important to know which is best for your own circumstances.
At BuyADigger we have a range of Dumpers, Rollers, Telehandlers and Excavators available for sale, as well as some attachments. We do have a sister company, Masterhitch that are available to custom make any attachments too, which cuts out the limitation of equipment and attachments available.
BENEFITS OF BUYING PLANT MACHINERY
• When you choose to purchase used machinery, you have the choice to use the machinery as and when you need it, as it is always on hand.
• If you are hiring a machine for your fleet, you can’t always guarantee that it will be available for a specific construction project, whereas if you own the machine you can ensure it is available.
• If buying machinery for your fleet, your employees will be able to familiarise themselves and learn a specific make of machine instead of having to spend time learning different makes of machinery.
• It is always beneficial to work out the cost of long term hire for projects, however if you own the machinery, it can work out a lot cheaper!
• When buying used machinery, you would normally have to organise transportation of the machine to your chosen destination, but here at BuyADigger to ease the stress of organising, we can sort out delivery for you.
BENEFITS OF HIRING PLANT MACHINERY
• Hiring is a cheaper option than buying used plant machinery, but this would be dependent on how long you would be acquiring the machinery for.
• When you hire out machinery you won’t have the worry of organising the delivery to the required site, and if it breaks down you can simply contact the hire company to fix it.
• Hiring plant is flexible, you can take out machinery as and when you need it, and what type of machinery you need.
As mentioned previously, whether you choose to hire or buy, BuyADigger can help you. We have a large stock of various machinery and makes, and we can help with international or inland delivery to the UK. If you do decide to hire, contact H.E. Services (Plant Hire) our sister company.Get in touch and speak to our sales team today.