Full-time - Permanent
Excellent salary package offered subject to experience
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Attention to detail
- Forward thinking
- Excellent communication skills
Hours of Work
Monday to Friday
Please send C.V. to:
H.E. Group Limited,
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES – Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Job vacancy: HR Assistant
Job Purpose: To deliver quality HR services to employees while maintaining data protection and confidentiality policies and procedures.
We are looking for a confident, enthusiastic, friendly individual to join the Company.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supporting employees and colleagues by being the first point of call and responding to enquiries.
- To complete the onboarding process for new employees and run compliance checks in line with company policies.
- Managing internal staff changeovers, new contracts and leavers
- Managing annual leave and absence reporting.
- Advertise for new roles available and be the first point of contact for recruitment
- Hand over complaints and queries to the appropriate Manager.
- Ensure compliance checks are kept up to date.
- Building close relationships with the finance and payroll teams
- A willingness to learn the payroll process to provide cover where necessary
- Excellent communication
- Proactive approach
- Ability to work under pressure
- High attention to detail.
Must have HR experience and the ability to use Word and Excel.
You will be based at hour Head Office in Strood.
Please email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com
Closing Date for applications: Wednesday 5 June 2019.